dessert-300x300
click to Go Back To Home Page

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ABOUT


The Author


My name is Jing Javier, and I'm pretty much obsessed with food! It is one of the first things I think of when I wake up every morning :)

My mom loves cooking, I love making desserts, My family loves sharing food with friends, trying out recipes, reading cookbooks, checking out restaurants, sampling new flavors and lately - taking pictures of food!

So, I'm doing the next best thing - writing about the food we love, hoping this is a new way for us to share it. Maybe this'll even be mildly interesting albeit entertaining for others who stumble upon this blog.


Delightfully Sinful


I have collected and kept a lot of delicious dessert recipes so I plan to share them. And to rant about how I wish I was better at making desserts look pretty.



This blog is a collection of words, photographs and recipes from people who inspire me or from my own notebooks. A place for me to share my love for food --- especially desserts and chocolates!


Thank You for Visiting Delightfully Sinful!